Thursday, November 1, 2012

Finally getting started!

Most of you know that I have been talking about starting a blog for a while. I finally decided on a blog name. I am so excited I actually made it this far! I have sat down countless times to start blogging and always quit because I can't get past the page of creating your blog name.Ha! We (Josh and I ) decided to go with, JAR of JAM+1. This stands for Just a Report of Josh, Audrey, Maggie +1.

My goal is to share where we are in life as a growing family. I would love to share the laughs and hardships we are going through with others who have been where we are, are currently walking the same road, or will soon be walking this road.

So join our journey as we travel from a family of three to a family of four!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for beginning this blogging journey! It was a long time in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your blog! Remember to post on Facebook when you have updates.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete