Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has had a great start to their New Year. Our family has hit the new year going back to work and getting back into the routine of things. I am so excited that we will be adding a little boy to our family this year! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

We have had some big changes in our family! Our sweet baby isn't such a baby anymore =( Maggie June no longer has a paci. She only got it for naps and bedtime. We decided it was time to take it and I was super nervous. Our first day with no paci was the day after Christmas and adjusting to it has been easier than I thought it would be! I was really nervous about taking it away so I decided to just cut the end of the paci off so there was nothing for her to suck. The first few days she fell asleep while holding onto it. On the 3rd day she threw it in the trash!

 Maggie June has also taken a big interest in using the potty. This just blows me away. She seems too little to want to do all this. I think she is so interested because she sees her two older cousins use the potty and she just adores her cousins! Tonight she was playing with her two cousins, Madi and Ava, and kept saying "bathroom". The girls would giggle at her and she would say it again. I thought she was just trying to get a laugh (afterall, she is Josh's kid) but 10 minutes later she pooped in her diaper. I am thinking we may need to take advantage of this interest. So any experienced moms feel free to give advice!


I think that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment