Monday, January 7, 2013

Sweet 16



Happy 16 months Maggie June!


It seems like just yesterday we were holding you in our arms for the first time! I can remember clearly the first time I kissed your chubby cheeks and told you that I loved you.


 
As much as I miss cradling you in my arms, I am enjoying the stage you are in right now. You have a big personality. You are a little bit sugar and a little bit spice. You love to make people laugh (you come by that honestly). You love to play outside or "hotside" as you call it. In fact, you would sleep outside if I would let you. Your vocabulary is growing by the day. You say about 15-20 words consistently and you have started to say a few phrases such as, I want my mom, I want juice, I did it, and I like it! I will be honest, "I want my mom" gets me everytime ;)

Photo
(Getting a picture of you these days is nearly impossible.)

 Only three more months and you will be a big sister. I can't wait for you to meet your little brother! Your daddy and I love you so much sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment