Friday, February 1, 2013

SUYL Singles

Hey! Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner. She has created a post for singles to share a little about themselves. Since he would never post about himself, I am going to post for him!

So.........
Meet my dear friend Kiel!




 
 
 
Kiel came into our lives almost 3 years ago. He moved to our small town in South Carolina to be the  youth director of our church. Since then he has weasled his way into our little family! My daughter just adores him and we have adopted him as Uncle Kiel.
 
IMG_20111116_200112.jpg
Here he is with our sweet girl!
 
A few things you should know about Kiel:
 
1)Kiel loves the Lord and needs a woman who shares this love. He loves the youth of our church and works so hard with them. Our youth really love him too!
 
 
Here he is with some of our youth at Carowinds.
 
 
2) He loves his family, especially his sweet niece Tiana!
Here is is with his mom, dad, sister, and niece.
 
3) He LOVES Carolina football!
 
 
 
4) He is a handyman. We are especially grateful for that as he and my husband are currently in the process of installing new cabinets in our kitchen.
 
He also loves to be outdoors. He loves to fish and go out on the boat! He has a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor!
 
So, if you are interested in getting to know a little more about him pleasae leave a comment!
 


10 comments:

  1. The #1 thing you shared about him is the most important thing! That's awesome. Whereabouts in SC are you/he located? I went to school at North Greenville... in some ways I feel like the state is my second home. I currently live in NC and I'm #65 on Kelly's list! Also, this is totally random but I really like his name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in Beaufort, SC. It's a small town between Charleston and Savannah. I will tell him to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. A good Christian man is hard to find! Color me interested!

    I'm number 6 on Kelly's List, but you can see what I wrote about myself here: http://www.heyambernicole.com/2012/09/suyl-singles.html

    My email is amberinco(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolina.... Oh yea!!! Hi! I'm #176 on Kelly's list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiel seems like a great guy! I think my sister and him could have a great time getting to know each other...she is #24 on Kelly's Korner! She lives in Sumter...but is in Charleston all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my friend Kendall would be a perfect match for Kiel! She is number 123 on Kelly's Korner. She lives here in SC and is a strong Christian! Let me know what you think!
    (ourchocolatehouse@gmail.com or leave a comment on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Becky. I love the Lord and am extremely involved in my church. I work as an assistant principal and love impacting the lives of young people. I would love to do that along side my husband one day. I live in Charlotte, NC. I do not have a blog, but would be happy to send pictures by email. Just let me know!

    beckomk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your friend seems like he could be a great match for my friend Stacy! She is 27 and lives in Athens, GA. She's a wonderful Christian woman, and one of the sweetest people I know. Email me if interested and I can send pics. Brookee214@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pass your e-mail onto Kiel! Thanks for posting =)

      Delete
  8. Hi Audrey!

    I know i'm almost a month late in commenting, but just realized that Kelly had done the singles day again. I am posting about my best friend and didn't know if Kiel was in a relationship yet or not. If he is not, I would love to send him some information on my friend Amanda. She lives in Evans, GA (suburb of Augusta), but actually looking at a few jobs around SC for next school year and is a k-5 teacher. She loves Jesus (first), her family, and her friends! I could honestly go on and on about her, but I'll leave that for if Kiel is still single and may be interested. I will say the best way to sum her up is she is someone that will bring great joy and laughter to your life. She laughs and enjoys every moment of every day (whether it be at a football game (she actually understands the game) or sitting at dinner with family and friends), she is selfless and giving and loves her students as if they were all hers. She is a great Christian woman and is going to make the man God has picked for her very blessed!

    If he is interested in finding out more or seeing some pictures, please have him contact me at ksbusbyphotography@gmail.com and I will get him the information!

    Hope your having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete